In reseller hosting an individual or organization buys web hosting services from a hosting provider and then resells customized hosting plans to a third party. A reseller can set their web hosting pricing, conditions, and branding, as long as they work within the host’s requirements.
Reseller hosting is ideal if you’re a web designer or developer and want to offer your clients an add-on service like web hosting. However, anyone can become a Reseller. All you need to do is sign up for a reliable host, set up a reseller account to access wholesale prices, and then resell that web hosting at a markup.
Since your profit as a Reseller is the markup from the wholesale price to the retail price you determine, finding a reseller hosting provider with cheap and reliable plans is an important step. Our experts have put together a list of the best cheap web hosting providers available, looking into each provider’s stability, offering, customer support, and pricing policy. The ranking is performed by considering the Web hosting companies’ performance, reputation, and reliability. We also ensure that the Web hosting companies have positive reviews from previous users.
Key Considerations When Choosing a Cheap Reseller Hosting Plan
- How well does the transfer speed compare with other offerings? It is essential to have a fast site to ensure that visitors do not have to wait.
- What is their uptime guarantee? You need to ensure that they will not let your site go down; otherwise, you will have little customer traffic and lose out on money.
- What type of support do they offer? Some companies only offer email support, which means you may have to wait for a response if you need help with something more urgent.
- How many features does the hosting service offer and how are these features implemented?
- Security is of prime concern, particularly for websites or web applications that require user authentication. Look for a host with extensive security measures.
- Overall score 4.9/5
- Features 4.9/5
- Support 5/5
- User friendly 5/5
- Pricing 4.9/5
- Reliability 5/5
Overall score 4.5/5: HostArmada is a fully-managed, low-cost WordPress hosting provider. With a focus on reliability and security, HostArmada provides high-quality WordPress hosting services at an affordable price. It’s also recommended for small businesses that need reliable and cost-effective hosting services.
Features 4.9/5: HostArmada offers many hosting plans, many of which are dedicated and multi-server solutions. They have whole dashboard and dashboard panel designs and other unique features.
Pricing 4.9/5: HostArmada hosting plans start from just $9.95 per month with no minimum period required. They are the most affordable hosting options in the market, and their prices continue to provide the best value for money. Currently, they are offering 70% discounts on all plans for beginners.
Support 5/5: HostArmada offers 24/7 support and fast response time for all customer queries. They are always available to their customers via email for all server-related issues and provide live chat services to assist you with your questions.
User-friendly 5/5: They offer a variety of tutorials and accessible services to help get your site up and running with very little technical knowledge required.
Reliability 5/5: HostArmada has a proven track record of providing reliable hosting services for ten years, with no downtime since inception. They offer 24/7 customer support and always aim to keep people informed about what is happening with the system.
Pros and Cons
- Reasonable Prices: With reliable hardware, top-notch support, and affordable prices, HostArmada is an excellent choice for high-end web hosting solutions at an affordable price
- Support: Dedicated team of experienced technicians to provide friendly support 24/7 over the phone, chat, or email from statistics to any hosting-related queries
- Good Site Builder: HostArmada provides all the tools for your site creation and management, with well-developed tools such as phpMyAdmin, Solr, WordPress, and MediaWiki
- Poor Load Handling: ISPs keep adding more and more customers, creating a queue of customers waiting for the load to be handled.
- Uptime Needs Improvement: HostArmada has changed their Indian servers four times over the past six months, making many players lose their accounts and may not be 100% efficient as they should be.
- Overall score 5/5
- Features 5/5
- Support 5/5
- User friendly 5/5
- Pricing 5/5
- Reliability 5/5
Overall score 5/5: Verpex reseller hosting is an ideal option for companies needing to host a large number of websites due to the flexible nature of their platform. The entry-level plans are affordable and offer all the services necessary for users to start.
Features 5/5: Its characteristics have a custom-built, CloudLinux distribution. It offers secure infrastructure, fast website performance, and unlimited resources. Whether you are a private individual with a personal blog or need to run an eCommerce website, Verpex’s shared hosting solutions will provide your business with the foundation it needs to grow. Its features include email hosting and extensive security options.
They have many remote and localized controls, allowing you to manage your entire hosting environment from one point. The fully featured managed VPS hosting platform gives you unlimited resources, support for traffic shaping, DDoS protection, and CDN services. It is also remarkably versatile, with a powerful range of features for in-house to multi-site enterprise hosting. Verpex provides the perfect opportunity to gain more from business investment by providing a cost-effective platform that helps your website grow faster than ever.
Support 5/5: The Verpex support system is the perfect solution for busy companies and is the most cost-effective way to build an online presence. With Verpex, you can get a complete, customizable, and stable hosting solution that suits your needs.
User Friendly 5/5: Verpex offers free SSL certificates and daily backups with every account in addition to Panel and Softaculous installer. The website migration service is free, and domain registration is also thrown in. They have a seven-day money-back trial. The best part is that they offer cloud hosting with a 100% uptime guarantee. It means you can focus on your business without worrying about your website’s uptime.
Pricing 5/5: Verpex has the cheapest package, enough if you just need something basic. They have a bouquet of pricing starting with the bronze that is charged at a renewal of 5.99$. The silver is charged at a renewal of 9.99$. The gold is only charged on the 1st month, which is then renewed for 14.99.
Reliability 5/5: Verpex is reliable, fast, and secure. They have created a solution that is simple to use and doesn’t need any technical know-how on your part. It protects your site against external threats and ensures the fair allocation of the server resources. SSD storage performs much faster and is more stable in processing website data.
Pros and Cons
- Safety of your site. It is secure, and you won’t be able to jeopardize the security of your site by using a malicious script or programming a hack.
- Load times are faster than traditional hosting
- The cPanel control panel is very user-friendly
- All plans are SSD-powered
- Limited to one website per account – you can’t have multiple websites hosted under each tab. It is possible to have various accounts, allowing for more than one website.
- No phone number is provided upon signing up or contacting – You only receive an email regarding account issues.
- Overall score 5/5
- Features 5/5
- Support 5/5
- User friendly 5/5
- Pricing 5/5
- Reliability 5/5
Overall score 5/5: Chemicloud provides all its cloud solutions at an affordable price with unmatched customer experience so that any person or entity can enjoy its attractive offers without hassle. They are committed to excelling at providing top-tier web hosting services for everybody who needs them.
Features 5/5: One of its most popular features is the individual control panel, which lets you manage every aspect of your website. It includes any CMS, platform, or software installation and configuration. There is also a wide range of pre-arranged templates available to make your new site look professional right out the gate.
Support 5/5: The customer care of chemicloud 24.com is second to none. You can contact the 24/7 customer support team by handset, email, or live chat. This provider promises to reply instantly via live chat and within ten minutes for tickets.
User-friendly 5/5: Chemicloud requires no software to download. Just sign in or create an account. It gives it some unique qualities compared to the competition. They have a reliable, scalable platform that generates low latency for all users and comes with a web application firewall to protect against malware.
Pricing 5/5: They offer a fixed monthly cost for your server, domain name, and site builder bundles. You get some freebies, too, including SSL, Softaculous, and SiteLock, which do not have to be paid for separately. However, these cost-freebies are limited; for example, the CDN is provided only for a year, whereas the SSL certificate is for three years.
Reliability 5/5: Chemicloud dependability is the backbone of the service and is provided with a combination of features, including HTTP/2, LiteSpeed caching, Free CDN, and SSD storage. The result is an unbeatable 99.99% uptime guarantee and performance without compromise.
Pros and Cons
- Automated Backups
- Unlimited emails with unlimited storage
- Free Cloud backup client to protect your data
- Free 1-year SSL Certificate
- They don’t offer an enormous range of services like domain parking, email storage, etc., so if you want some of those options, it will be expensive for the hosting provider.
- Overall score 4.7/5
- Features 4.7/5
- Support 4.7/5
- User friendly 4.7/5
- Pricing 4.6/5
- Reliability 4.7/5
Overall score 4.7/5: A2 hosting is among the best hosting service providers, recommended for its excellent customer service, quick setup, and overall reliability. It also provides unlimited bandwidth and storage space with powerful server configurations making it highly suitable for eCommerce sites.
Features 4.7/5: They have different features and pricing, which is excellent for people looking for something specific. A2 Hosting offers several types of website hosting. They have WordPress hosting, a VPS solution, and dedicated servers. I think that opens up many opportunities, personally.
Support 4.7/5: A2 hosting has some of the best customer services in the industry. Their reps are knowledgeable and friendly and provide instant customer response and feedback. The support is always top-notch with A2 Hosting.
Pricing 4.6/5: A2 hosting isn’t one of those cheap hosting providers with horrible service and unreliable uptime. Prices are low for their services, which is rare in the industry. Their prices start at $9.99/month for a shared hosting plan and go up from there.
User-friendly 4.7/5: A2 hosting makes setting up and managing a WordPress website on shared hosting and my VPS very simple. They are very user-friendly for beginners as well as advanced users.
Reliability 4.7/5: A2 Hosting’s uptime is 96.97%, which is top-notch in the industry. Their web server never goes down at any time with them, even when you have multiple technical problems. You can rely on their uptime, and they will never be down, so there is no need to worry about that aspect of your website hosting. It is best known for its DDoS-protected, shared hosting service.
Pros and Cons
- If your site goes down, you can’t take care of business. Luckily, that shouldn’t be an issue with A2 Hosting servers which are up 99.95% of the time and equipped with 24x7x365 monitoring and redundant power systems.
- 24/7 Server Monitoring and Malware Scanning- The malware is tracked and fixed when the server goes down.
- Huge Storage: We all agree that having more space to store more data is always great! With A2 Hosting’s high-speed server and blazing fast website loading speed, you’ll be able to host thousands of images without the hassle.
- High-Level Customization Capabilities: Another huge pro is that if you need your website altered at all, you can change it without any fuss without having to purchase an entirely new web host. Their knowledge base and tutorials section help this greatly.
- Domain Name is Not Free: If you use A2 Hosting and are looking to purchase a domain name, then you will be charged for the domain name. They charge $15 for each domain name registered with their service.
- No Offers: A2 Hosting does not offer any extra hosting deals from the moment you sign up for their service. You only have to save money by purchasing a yearly subscription or a lifetime plan.
- Overall score 4.4/5
- Features 4.4/5
- Support 4.3/5
- User friendly 4.4/5
- Pricing 4.5/5
- Reliability 4.4/5
Overall score 4.4/5: InterServer provides a fully managed platform and cloud services, making operating your website much more straightforward. The Interserver control panel is easy to use and allows you to manage your server quickly. Interserver also provides a robust collection of performance-enhancing scripts you can add to your websites as needed.
Features 4.4/5: InterServer uptime is outstanding, with an impressive 99.8% availability. Its website uses the GoDaddy Hosting platform, which has a design that is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. However, it doesn’t support many tools available on other web hosting platforms, like FTP or Tomcat.
User-friendly 4.4/5: InterServer offers service on a few different dedicated servers, with its primary service being shared hosting. It supports Linux packages like Apache and MySQL, but PHP and Perl are also supported if needed.
Support 4.3/5: The Company provides easy access to its various services through a detailed knowledge base, from live chat to phone support. InterServer also has native-speaking phone centers in the US, England, Mexico, Brazil, and Israel, so you can always be sure to find someone who can help you with your questions no matter where they may arise.
Pricing 4.5/5: InterServer is a great web hosting service provider with outstanding deals. The prices start at $14.95 a month and go up to $29.99 (which is excellent value). Its pricing is very competitive, and it can afford to charge this much because of its reliability and features.
Reliability 4.4/5: InterServer is a very reliable web hosting service provider – we can’t find any negative comments or reviews about their services. The uptime is excellent, with 99.8% availability, and customers haven’t reported any downtime issues. It provides excellent customer service and some unique features. There is no free trial period, but there are no hidden fees or charges, it’s just one price for all packages.
The Pros and Cons
- Affordable month-to-month pricing: You only pay for the space you need, and it never expires.
- Free SSL, weekly backups, and malware protection: Interserver provides a 99.99% uptime result and standard 24/7 customer support.
- Classic cPanel interface: The interface is user-friendly; it is very simple to access your site through FTP if you need to make any changes or upload your files.
- Customer support can be hit-and-miss. Some users have had a difficult experience with the customer support department.
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
How do we rank, and how should you choose your reseller hosting?
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Calling potential4%
- Features Included10%
In the chart, we view the survey results, and while some sites may have great reviews, rankings, and features, they may be overshadowed by less-than-stellar performance and customer service reviews. The percentage given out tends to represent the importance of the factor. After researching and determining how your needs and expectations match each hosting company you have narrowed down, you can decide which one to choose.
Each percentage of each web host provider is given a weight. The higher the weight, the more crucial it is for a web hosting company to excel in that category.
Key considerations when choosing a Cheap Reseller Hosting plan
Budget: This is mostly based on how long you plan to stay with the hosting provider.
Platform: which one do you need? Linux, Windows, VPS, or dedicated server?
Plan: what are your needs for hosting? Do you need a specific amount of bandwidth and disk space, or would a shared plan be sufficient?
Customer support: who do you trust more in this industry? Call them if something is wrong so they can rectify it for you at the earliest possible time.
Security: the server you choose should be secure enough so that you do not have to worry about hackers. Some have an inbuilt firewall, and VPS or dedicated hosting has its hardware.
Uptime: indicates the percentage of time you can expect your server to be up and in use. If for any reason it fails, then smoothly restarting it back up ensures that you are not inconvenienced in any way whatsoever.
Features Included: for example, are there any additional services offered for free? (for example, some may offer a free domain name)
The company’s reliability: the last thing you need is downtime or something going wrong with your server. It will add to the stress of worrying if your business can survive without the extra cash injection provided by your website.
Ease of use: It should be easy enough to manage and configure the server yourself so that you can save money on a managed plan.
Cost: is the most important factor. The price does not always reflect how good the hosting is, so do your research.
Money-back guarantee: The hosting website should offer a money-back guarantee. It means that if the server is not up to your standards and you have paid for a specific amount of time of its service, you can get your money back without any questions asked.
Cheap Reseller Hosting – Final Recommendation
You need to evaluate all factors before choosing the best cheap Reseller provider that offers a reasonable price with amazing features. Make sure to consider scalability whenever you are ready to upgrade to more resources and performance. The main benefits of cheap Reseller hosting are allowing you to start small and get used to the environment.
- Our best cheap reseller hosting provider is Verpex an artisan hosting company offering managed and unmanaged reseller hosting plans.
- Factors to consider when you choose a web host include compatibility, reliability, security, and bandwidth.
- Managed hosting costs more than unmanaged hosting but provides significant value through robust security, better support, and automated backups.