Discover honest assessments and insightful analysis of myLoc to
make informed purchasing decisions. Explore reputable reviews covering popular brands providing you with
valuable clarity and confidence in your choices.
Be Aware of MyLoc! I purchased a VPS on monthly subscription, and placed a cancellation request. But they said they can't cancel the server until next month, and forcing us to pay the due invoice to keep active the server until the next month cancellation date. They said the server has been automatically renewed for next month without even payment from our side (LoL!) And started arguing their nonsense terms and conditions! Nonsense company, wired policy! They live in 1910. Avoid it at any cost!
We are hosting in Turkey and host 30.000 websites. We are working Myloc/Webtropia for years as reseller.
- Reseller support is very good. We solve all of our problems and very helpfull reseller team.
- Servers are very good and you can find any kind of servers without setup fee.
- Very good discount rates for resellers.
- We have online server panel and API to reboot and other functionalites to control servers.
The only disadvantage is support. Support is not bad but is not very good also. I am sure it will be better next years.
We have more than 150 servers and we are very happy to work with them.
Stay away form this host for the following reaosons
1) no ddos protection
2) slow and poor support
3) support team are unprofessional and will lose their patience with you if you don't speak german
4) have on a couple of occasions invoiced me 3 times for the same product and then threatened to close my server down until I provided evidence which they could have done if they checked their paypal.
HostAdvice.com provides professional web hosting reviews fully independent of any other entity. Our reviews are unbiased, honest, and apply the same evaluation standards to all those reviewed.While monetary compensation is received from a few of the companies listed on this site, compensation of services and products have no influence on the direction or conclusions of our reviews. Nor does the compensation influence our rankings for certain host companies.This compensation covers account purchasing costs, testing costs and royalties paid to reviewers.