Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) is a modern-day initiative towards helping website owners with storage devices. The purpose of it is to help websites and blogs perform well with faster response and loading time. An NVMe is basically an evolved SSD storage for your hosting server, making it capable of handling a lot of data simultaneously. Hosting providers are now introducing NVMe WordPress plans to their list of hosting services.
While it’s exciting to experience this high-speed hosting initiative, it might be confusing for you to choose the best plan. HostAdvice is here to help you with clarity on choosing the best NVMe! We are a team of independent & professional evaluators for hosting providers. We run our tests and research independently to ensure we filter out the best web hosts for you. We analyze thousands of practical user reviews and study the surveys before passing a verdict on any provider.
Let us help you narrow down your search to ten proficient NVMe WordPress hosting services among an ocean of brands online.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing Best NVMe WordPress Hosting
- Consider the security attributes of the hosting provider for eliminating cyber threats.
- Check the practical customer reviews on performance offered by the hosting provider.
- Assess whether they are readily offering you responsive customer support.
- Pricing of the NVMe plan should be nominal and competitive to the market.
- High uptime should be guaranteed with the hosting plans.
The Best NVMe WordPress Hosting Services of 2023 (Bought and Tested)
Ionos is versatile because it has differentiated the shared, managed, and dedicated WordPress hosting solutions. The features, specifications, and performance differ for the clients with varying needs. Clients will have the liberty to avail the hosting category and plans depending on what they expect.
NVMe SSD is available only with dedicated WordPress hosting, the cost of which is the highest of all. It is because NVMe ensures high performance and responsive website functions. And such high proficiency comes at a cost!
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.3
- User-Friendly: 4.5
- Customer Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.5
- NVMe Availability: 4.4
Features- The dedicated WordPress hosting is named WP Pro on Ionos. Free domain, free email, and SSL certificates are standard features in all plans. Daily cloud backups and AI-inspection on updates are a common inclusion in all NVMe WordPress hosting plans by Ionos. Apart from that, you can also get malware protection and an SEO toolkit in higher plans.
Reliability- Ionos offers high uptime of 99.97%, multi-site management, stage testing, and smooth updates to ensure reliability for the users hosting their website with Ionos. Apart from that, the dedicated hosting is embedded within the NGINX cloud server, ranked as the top server for withstanding peak traffic. MariaDB technology also promotes high speed and performance. Beyond such performance reliability features, the 30-day money-back guarantee also brings in some monetary reliability.
User-Friendly- Higher Ionos WordPress hosting plans have malware protection, ensuring security for your website and crucial data. They have an easily accessible control panel designed with beginners in mind. You also have auto backups, advanced caching, and automated image optimization to multiply your website’s performance.
Customer Support- Ionos offers 24/7 WordPress support to all its customers. They are available to take your calls and queries through email or telephone. Ionos is also offering expert support to advise you on helping you grow with your entrepreneurial ideas. They also organize community meetups to let developers interact and take knowledge and ideas home.
Pricing- Ionos offers shared, managed, and dedicated WordPress hosting on its platform. They have different category-wise pricing, but NVMe storage is available only with the Dedicated WordPress hosting plans of Ionos. The Dedicated WordPress hosting plan starts at $18 per month and offers 10 GB NVMe SSD, vCore, and 2GB RAM. The top-tier plan costs you $120 per month with 100GB SSD, six vCores, and 10GB RAM.
NVMe Availability- Even though Ionos has all forms of WordPress hosting solutions, including shared, managed, and dedicated. But, NVMe storage is only available with the dedicated WordPress hosting plans. Even though it uses standard SSD for shared and managed WordPress hosting, NVMe still stands the greatest among all.
Ionos is versatile in its pattern of offering hosting solutions. NVMe is probably the best storage line to date. But, everyone might not wish to pay a premium for it. Therefore, Ionos did a smart thing by dividing all WordPress hosting plans into categories.
People who want NVMe are now aware of where to look for it, while the others can redirect themselves to plans that fit them well! We call it a customer-centric approach!
- Higher website loading speed due to NVMe
- Affordable as far as features are concerned
- High uptime of up to 99.97%
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free email and SSL certificates
- Not ideal for the WordPress website owners
- There might be unexpected or hidden costs
InterServer is ideal for both small and large-scale WordPress websites. Their starting plans are highly affordable, even when offering NVMe storage. It is ideal for beginners who don’t want to spend a fortune on expensive hosting plans right from the start.
You can start with it, get used to the efficacy of NVMe WordPress hosting, and then switch to a higher storage capacity and performance features when you feel the need for it.
- Overall Score: 4.2
- Features: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.6
- User-Friendly: 4.3
- Customer Support: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.8
- NVMe Availability: 4.5
Features- InterServer offers dedicated WordPress resources with its specific VPS. It will help you boost your website’s efficiency and functionality. You get free website migration, SSL certificates, Intershield protection, content caching, NVMe storage, and other features.
Reliability- InterServer guarantees an uptime of 99.99% for its clients. They assure you, you will get your money back if they put your website through any downtime. Moreover, you still get a money-back guarantee of 30 days with all of the WordPress hosting plans of InterServer. They offer Inter-Insurance for free, in which they will investigate, restore and prevent security threats.
User-Friendliness- The InterServer control panel allows you to easily add & manage various virtual servers at ease. Even if you want to scale up your hosting services, the web-based control panel has the feature to help you instantly increase your RAM, storage, and CPU Core. You get unlimited email accounts, an automatic virus scanner, a file manager, automatic updates, and other features that make it user-friendly for customers.
Customer Support- You can connect with the support team of InterServer 24/7 through contact form, phone support, email support, live chat or tickets. You can send separate emails to the sales team, billing department, and technical support team.
Pricing- Considering the mindset of a new WordPress website owner, InterServer has the best go-to plans for them. The price starts at $6.00 per month for WordPress hosting solutions and goes up to a maximum of $96.00 per month. In the starter plan, you get 1 CPU core, 2GB RAM, and 30GB NVMe SSD storage.
NVMe Availability- The shared hosting plans of InterServer are embedded with NVMe storage plans. The WordPress VPS hosting plans have NVMe SSD storage, which is 20 times faster than the SATA SSDs.
The most proficient aspect of InterServer is its pricing. We were thrilled to witness the service capability that InterServer has to offer, even with its beginner’s plan. It is a great relief and satisfaction when you pay less and get good outcomes with your hosting plans.
- Affordable monthly pricing
- High uptime of 99.99% is guaranteed
- The control panel has a classic interface
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Inter-Insurance protection for websites
- Account interface is not updated
- Support response is sometimes delayed
Verpex is another NVMe WordPress hosting provider that has thought about smaller WordPress websites. It is only one among the few hosting providers that have assured to solve the customer support cases at 99%.
We have tried their customer support solutions in some instances and found them highly responsive and concerned about their customer’s problems.
- Overall Score- 4.7
- Features- 4.5
- Reliability- 4.5
- User-Friendliness- 4.6
- Customer Support- 4.8
- Pricing- 4.7
- NVMe Availability- 4.6
Features- You get free domain transfer or registration, daily backups, LiteSpeed WebServer, cPanel, free migrations, and free SSL certificates as standard with all of the NVMe WordPress hosting plans. In addition, you get additional bandwidth, storage, and website migrations, based on the plan you avail.
Reliability- High uptime is guaranteed from the Bronze plan of Verpex with 99.99% uptime. The Iron plan has a guaranteed uptime of 99.50%, which is not bad and doesn’t show many reliability issues. At least, Verpex is honest with its plan-wise uptime guarantee. In addition, they are also offering a 45-day money-back guarantee to ensure that you get a full refund if you don’t like the hosting features.
User-Friendly- You get a cPanel control panel, which is optimized with an easy navigation dashboard, to easily access all of your critical hosting information. You can avail of the additional resources from your central dashboard to improve the performance of your WordPress website. Whether you are migrating one website or the 100th, all your WordPress websites will be migrated free to Verpex. The daily backups are processed automatically to take off that responsibility from you.
Customer Support- You get a 24/7 customer support solution for your WordPress hosting queries and questions. They have a record of finding a solution to 99% of the support cases. You can call them or start a live web chat to connect with the WordPress hosting experts.
Pricing- If you opt for the annual subscription of Verpex WordPress hosting plans, the monthly cost will be as low as $1.33 per month and go up to $8.00 per month. You can also opt for monthly payments where you currently get 90% off for the first month, starting at $0.50/month, and renewing at $5.00/month. The starting plan offers you migration of one WordPress website, 10Gb Bandwidth, and 1GB of NVMe SSD storage.
NVMe Availability- NVMe is available with all of the WordPress hosting plans of Verpex. The hosting performance for your WordPress website is escalated for all the plans with this trending upgrade.
Verpex is destined to not just sell off the WordPress hosting plans concerning impeccable features. But it thrives on attending to customers throughout their journey with Verpex. In this pursuit, they offer best-in-class customer support solutions through telephone or live chat.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Customer support team is highly responsive
- Free domain registration and website migration
- Ideal for both small and big-scale WordPress websites
- NVMe SSDs are available with all the plans
- The ‘Iron’ plan has low uptime than other plans
- Doesn’t have dedicated servers
A2Hosting has been in business since 2001 and offers NVMe storage on all their WordPress hosting plans. They have standardized their NVMe implementation to ensure that their clients get the best services even with the starting plan.
The pricing is nominal for all of the NVMe WordPress plans, and this is what makes it the best overall service provider – they offer high performance at a reasonable price.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.5
- Reliability: 4.3
- User-Friendliness: 4.6
- Customer Support: 4.5
- Pricing: 4.4
- NVMe Availability: 5
Features- All of the NVMe WordPress hosting plans of this host are Turbo-backed, which means they are 20 times faster than the usual plans. They offer free site migration, easy cloning/staging, free SSL certificates, free email addresses, pre-configured security, SEO tools, and many more features.
Reliability- A2Hosting offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for its clients to test the hosting plans and have time to decide if they wish to continue or end their subscription. Moreover, A2Hosting guarantees 99.9% of high uptime to make your website run seamlessly at all times.
User-Friendliness- A2Hosting has an interactive control panel that has clear tabs on every information or feature that you want to access. They have separate tabs for files, databases, domains, and other categories. Even if you are new to NVMe WordPress hosting with this host, you will master this control panel in a short time.
Customer Support- A2Hosting offers support for customers 24/7 and throughout the year. You can either call them on the given contact number or chat with them on the website. They have a responsive team to solve/answer all your queries and questions.
Pricing– A2Hosting offers Run, Jump, Fly and Sell plans for their WordPress hosting services. These plans range from $11.99 per month to $41.99 per month if you buy a subscription for 36 months. For the starting plan of $11.99 per month, you will get to integrate one website with 50GB NVMe SSD storage.
NVMe Availability- NVMe SSD storage is available with all the managed WordPress hosting plans of A2Hosting. The storage capacity might differ in higher plans, but the efficacy of NVMe is available in them all.
A2Hosting has a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of faster page loading speeds. And that is somehow possible because they standardize NVMe implementation.
- Guaranteed high uptime of 99.9%
- Well-optimized WordPress environment
- NVMe is offered in all WordPress hosting plans
- Turbo server feasibility with up to 20 times faster performance
- 30-Days money-back guarantee
- The domain name is not free with the plans
- High renewal rates
Cloudways has made it easier for website owners to launch their servers and connect the domain. All one needs to do is get comfortable with its dashboard, and you are ready to utilize its potential.
They have WordPress hosting in Standard and Premium plans, with varying features. The best thing about Cloudways is their urge to offer adequate support solutions to customers after selling the hosting plans. And this is what attracted us and many others towards it.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Features: 4.3
- Reliability: 4.4
- User-Friendliness: 4.2
- Customer Support: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.1
- NVMe Availability: 4.5
Features- Cloudways has no CPU limits for WordPress hosting and offers adequate features with each plan to suit the needs of website owners. They have the best-in-class configuration by default. Cloudways offer SSD hosting, PHP versions, IP Whitelisting, Application Isolation, and other powerful features. We are thrilled by its features!
Reliability- You get the reliability of trying Cloudways for three days without paying a penny. Even after availing of the plan, you will only be paying for the resources you use. You get to host your WordPress website on five top IaaS providers: Amazon, Google, Vultr, Linode, and DigitalOcean. The price might slightly differ in plans for different IaaS providers. Cloudways doesn’t restrict you to any contract for paying a fixed amount for the hosting services.
User-Friendliness- Once you create your hosting account, you get pre-installed Git, which will help you change and deploy the source code without hassle. You also get to clone your entire server or specific WordPress site to test the compatibility of updates before integrating them into the actual website. We found a great user-friendly feature that allows you to give permissions to your team members on partial or full access to your WordPress server for seamless website management.
Customer Support- Cloudways offers a very responsive customer support system. You get one-on-one expert support and access to an active community for your help. If not, you can also use the Knowledge Base for troubleshooting common hosting problems. Following that, if you have sales inquiries or a call request, you can fill out the contact form by selecting the options, and you will have a quick response.
Pricing- Cloudways has a Standard and Premium category for its WordPress hosting plans. Only the Premium plans are embedded with NVMe SSD storage options, whereas the Standard ones use regular SSDs. The pricing for NVMe WordPress hosting plans starts at as low as $12/month. With the starting plan, you get 1GB RAM, one core processor, 25GB of NVMe SSD storage, and 1 TB of bandwidth.
NVMe Availability- NVMe SSD storage is available only with the premium WordPress hosting plans of CloudWays. The Standard options do not have NVMe, but the SSD storage is still of optimal speed. You won’t regret choosing either of them!
The best thing about Cloudways is its customer support solutions. They have not just limited themselves to call or chat options but have expert consultation, Knowledge Base, troubleshooting guidelines, support add-ons, and an active community.
- Cloud hosting makes it a faster alternative to shared hosting
- Vultr IaaS provider comes with higher CPU Clock Speeds
- Multiple caching layers enhance security
- Monthly pricing without any annual contracts
- Free migration and 3-day trial
- Scaling RAM for larger websites is expensive
- No money-back guarantee
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best NVMe WordPress Hosting Services: Final Recommendations
You are now aware of the ten outstanding NVMe WordPress Hosting providers. The plans differ in their features, pricing, security, and user experience. Every hosting provider has its Unique Selling Proposition (USP), but it is totally on you to decide if that USP is what would enhance your hosting experience. Choose the one that seems suitable to your specific web hosting requirements.
In our opinion, after rigorous tests and trials for each hosting provider, we recommend A2Hosting as the standout service provider on this list. What we found with A2Hosting is that they are inclined towards offering quality features at affordable pricing.
How Do We Rank and How Should You Choose Your NVMe WordPress Hosting Provider?
- User Reviews40%
The chart you see above represents various factors that we have considered in the pursuit of listing the ten best NVMe WordPress hosting providers. And the percentage you see right next to these factors represents the weightage or priority we gave to each of them.
What you see above is completely based on independent measurements and the process of evaluation for the hosting providers. Our score highly relies on user reviews, followed by independent tests and other factors.
Here is a glimpse at how we ran our tests specifically for each of the categories in the chart above:
- User Reviews (40%)- We emphasized practical user reviews. We noted several positive and negative reviews on each hosting provider. To an extent, we also got in touch with a few of them to validate their feedback was genuine and free of confusion. And this is one way we implement our efforts to find you the worthy NVMe WordPress hosting providers.
- Features (20%)- Next, we determine the ability to host service providers towards serving the purpose. The idea of NVMe is to escalate the performance, response time and carry out other advanced hosting specs that usual plans cannot. So, we used these features for a couple of months and rated each host according to its promising features.
- Security (15%)- As cybercrime is projected to cost our world around $10.5 trillion every year by 2025, it is important we look into security as one of the major considerations before recommending a hosting provider to you. We have checked all security measures taken by each host to rank them in the list accordingly.
- Pricing (15%)- We searched the internet for every small, medium, or large NVMe WordPress hosting provider. We compared the price range of their plans and picked the providers offering great value at a nominal price point.
- User-Experience (10%)- The next thing is the control panel or dashboard of the hosting provider. We did a complete beginner-level analysis on the control panels or dashboards to see if a non-specialist with basic web hosting knowledge could access the desired features in hand or not. The interface’s responsiveness was also tested in this criteria.
How to Choose the Best NVMe Hosting Provider?
Following our ranking process, we want to help further you choose one of the best ten listed above. And for that, here are a few in-depth assessment factors that will help you with clarity on your decision:
- Budget- Consider the budget you intend to spend on NVMe WordPress hosting. Now, compare the pricing of your shortlisted provider with your budget. The one that offers you adequate features at your budgeted price should be your go-to option.
- Performance- NVMe SSD is a performance booster, and it signifies that the response and usability will improve. But, you must also consider bandwidth and other feature specifications to determine the overall performance of your website. Take a collective decision on all-around performance specifications.
- Ease-of-use- The user interface of the host’s dashboard should be easy to operate. Even if you are an expert with hosting platforms, you should still judge the control panel so that it can be accessed easily, even by a beginner.
- Uptime- The hosting provider you are finalizing should give you a 100% uptime guarantee. Even a 1% downtime can cost you a lot of money you earn from your sales website.
- Moneyback Guarantee- A minimum 30-day money-back guarantee should be available with all the hosting plans. It will give you the flexibility to try out a provider on practical terms and be eligible for full refunds if you don’t find it up to the mark.
- Features- Check all the features, such as site migration, SSL certificate, number of website integrations, limited/unlimited SSD storage, and others, to finalize a host that seems suitable to your needs.
- Customer Support- In the end, it becomes crucial to have a responsive customer support team on the other end to answer your queries or questions throughout your subscription. Decide on a host based on how easily you can reach out to their customer support team.
What is NVMe WordPress Hosting, and Who is it For?
NVMe is a service add-on to the usual hosting services. It replaces the standard HDD storage with the inclusion of SSDs for high performance and a faster response rate. The manufacturers have to design their SSDS to incorporate NVMe potential.
Such SSDs with NVMe potential can work on up to 64000 blocks. When embedded in a hosting server, it becomes a host receiver that accesses the SSD storage using PCIe. Thus, it works faster than the older storage devices used for hosting services.
NVMe in hosting extends support to thousands of varying parallel command queues. In the case of drives in the past, the storage system was used to support only one command queue at a time, which slowed down operational efficiency.
NVMe will also offer you better bandwidth than the usual hosting plans. It costs you more than the usual hosting plans and is mostly available with the top-tier packages of hosting providers. But, this investment in NVMe drive adds high performance to your website, which will be productive in the long run.
The non-volatility nature of NVMe WordPress hosting will ensure that you don’t lose any data due to technical or power loss issues. To help you better understand this, we have RAMs on our computer, which is very fast as well, but it is a volatile memory, which means you will lose data due to technical errors or power loss.
NVMe WordPress hosting is ideal for all individuals who want to maximize their earnings, productivity, and brand reputation through their website or online sales channel. It is the future of storage drives embedded with the web hosting initiative.