Whenever you buy a reseller hosting plan, it is partitioned with Linux or Windows operating systems. You must do proper research, know how to manage a reseller hosting business, and choose a reseller hosting plan to safeguard your investment and provide a quality web hosting service to your customers.
Our hosting experts discovered some of the best reseller hosting providers in India and conducted a comprehensive analysis to bring you this review. We bought, tested and used our rating parameters to rank our top 6 best reseller hosting providers in India. This will make choosing your next reseller host easy and hassle-free.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing Reseller Hosting Providers in India
- Make sure the reseller hosting provider offers a data center in India.
- The reseller hosting provider must offer a white-label feature and private nameservers to allow you to rebrand with your business name or logo.
- Ensure the host offers a WHMCS, Blesta or Client Exec automation tool to manage your billing and web hosting products.
- Consider a host that offers faster website loading times to deliver the best user experience to your customers
- Ensure the host will help you handle some technical issues with 100% customer support.
Our Top 6 Best Reseller Hosting Providers in India (Bought and Tested)
Verpex offers affordable fully managed reseller hosting plans with 90% off for the first month allowing you to start your hosting business and resell to a handful of customers. They provide 100% white-label hosting, allowing you to brand your customer’s cPanel with your logo and private nameservers to keep the host anonymous. We like that they have a server location in India which guarantees fast website load times and low latency.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Verpex will handle your server’s technical management, allowing you to market the rebranded hosting services to your customers. Once you purchase a reseller hosting package, you have full control to manage your hosting environment and allocate server resources and other features as you like. Each reseller hosting plan also includes allocated WHM/cPanel accounts to host multiple clients.
Verpex doesn’t run its own data centers but instead utilizes a deployment technology that uses Ansible and Terraform to run their own servers on the top of cloud providers like Linode, DigitalOcean, LeaseWeb, Vultr, and OVH. Their software stack is optimized to create a stable fast hosting environment with third-party tools like the cPanel control panel. JetBackup backups, CloudLinux, Imunify360 and in-house technology. Their dedicated environment supports your reseller hosting needs and WordPress-specific requirements.
Features (4.8): You will get features like SitePad Sitebuilder, Free migrations, Public Cloud IP addresses, Free SSL, Daily Backups, WHM control panel, Custom Nameservers, Unlimited Bandwidth, LiteSpeed Caching, Imunify360 Malware Protection, Jetbackup, Softaculous auto-installer, LiteSpeed Web server, Whitelabel servers, Free domain registration & transfer, unlimited migrations and more.
Reliability (4.9): As a Verpex customer, you will get a 99.9% uptime guarantee and optimized server configuration that delivers fast page loading times and minimum downtime.
User-Friendly (4.9): With Verpex reseller hosting, you have full control to rebrand the allocated web hosting resources with 100% white-label and custom nameservers to keep the host anonymous.
Support (4.9): Verpex maintains a 99.95% support resolution which guarantees that you will never get stuck with fixing any problem on your own.
Pricing (4.8): You can choose monthly reseller hosting plans which come with a 90% discount on the first month or a yearly plan with a 20% discount for 1 year. Here is a breakdown of their reseller hosting package in India and their renewal costs:
- Start-up Reseller: $1.80 for the first month - 50GB SSD Disk Space, 15 cPanel accounts, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel, Unlimited Bandwidth and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $18/month.
- Pro Reseller: $2.99 for the first month – 250GB SSD Disk Space, 50 cPanel accounts, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel, Unlimited Bandwidth and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $29.99/month.
- Ultimate Reseller: $5.99 for the first month – Unlimited SSD Disk Space, 50 cPanel accounts, 4GB LVE RAM per cPanel, Unlimited Bandwidth and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $59.99/month.
- 100% white label hosting and custom nameservers
- 45 days money back guarantee
- 99.95% Support Case Resolution
- 90% and 20% discounts on monthly and yearly plans respectively
- They host their servers on the top of cloud hosting providers
- Verpex doesn’t offer free WHMCS but their hosting is compatible with it. Hence, you can purchase a license directly from the developer and use Verpex WHM details to automate hosting setup and billing.
HostArmada is our top choice for the best reseller hosting provider in India because they offer fast, stable and secured white-label reseller hosting. They provide managed reseller hosting plans to allow you to focus on selling your rebranded web hosting products to your customers. We like that they have a data center in Mumbai India for optimal uptime and speed.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
Each reseller hosting plan is powered with a LiteSpeed web server which is proven to help you deliver fast website speeds due to its unique caching capabilities. Your clients will also enjoy unlimited control and easy management of the websites with the most popular WHM & cPanel and free access to all the features. HostArmada Reseller Plans are optimized to host WordPress websites with free access to features like Staging, WP-CLI, WordPress transfer and Themes/Plugins updates.
If you choose the highest plans, you will get free WHMCS to automate and manage all aspects of your reseller hosting business including billing, domain reselling, and support. HostArmada also ensures you deliver the fastest website loading times to your customers with native SSD storage technology which guarantees high speed for your cPanel accounts. They also provide industry-leading security features like DDoS protections, web & IP firewalls, and malware detection & removal tools to eliminate unwanted malicious attacks before they infect your client websites.
Features (4.9): HostArmada offers Cloud reseller hosting plans to start, grow, extend and become a giant in reselling web hosting services. You will get features like Dynamic caching, WAF firewall, Free white label, Freeloading speed optimization, 30 daily backups, Free website transfer, Web server cache, Free SSL Installation, Remote MySQL, Unlimited email accounts, and more.
Reliability (5.0): They use Cloud SSD technology which guarantees optimal 99.9% uptime and no hardware failures for fast read/write times.
User-Friendly (5.0): HostArmada maintains a low number of clients per server which guarantees low server load and optimal website performance.
Support (5.0): They will assist you with 24/7 technical support to help you resolve your customer’s web hosting issues.
Pricing (4.9): HostArmada offers Cloud reseller hosting plans that allow your customers to host their websites and applications on a data center in Mumbai, India. Here is a breakdown of HostArmada’s managed Reseller hosting plans in India and their specifications:
- Sitedust: $19.09/month – 3 TB Bandwidth, 10 website transfers, 50 GB SSD Storage, 50 cPanel Accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $25.45/month.
- Protoseller: $25.47/month – 6 TB Bandwidth, 20 website transfers, 80 GB SSD Storage, 60 cPanel Accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $33.95/month.
- Web Giant: $31.84/month – 9 TB Bandwidth, unlimited website transfers, 110 GB SSD Storage, 110 cPanel Accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $42.45/month.
- Site Nova: $44.59/month – 12 TB Bandwidth, unlimited website transfer, 200 GB SSD Storage, 200 cPanel Accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $59.45/month.
- Ultra-low latency data center in Mumbai, India.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free White-label hosting
- Free Live chat consultation
- Account isolation and resource management
- WHM access and cPanel accounts
- They maintain a lower number of clients per server than any other provider.
- There is no free WHMCS on Sitedust and Protoseller reseller plans.
Chemicloud has a data center in Mumbai India, allowing you to take advantage of a high-performance network with low latency and fast connectivity. They partnered with Cloudflare CDN to ensure your client websites load faster from over 200 locations worldwide. We like that they offer 100% white-labeled hosting to resell web hosting services under your brand name plus private nameservers to remain anonymous and show your clients you are in charge.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 5.0
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
With Chemicloud, you will get fast NVMe SSD storage that guarantees your client websites will load super fast without delay, reducing bounce rates drastically. You will also get WHMCS or Blesta automation tools to bill your customers, create & manage web hosting and domain orders. They will also handle server maintenance and management to allow you to focus on finding quality clients to resell your rebranded web hosting services.
Chemicloud offers a free and easy migration service which allows you to transfer your client websites from any host. Once you login to your account, you need to click on support, choose migration and submit a support ticket. You will also get a domain reseller account to resell hundreds of domain extensions with your preferred customized pricing.
Features (5.0): Chemicloud offers reseller hosting to allow you to earn money from your own web hosting business by staying in control and reaping the benefits while you stay behind the curtain. You will get NVMe SSD storage, Free migration service, Domain reseller account, Free Daily Backups, Free SSL Certificates, WHMCS, WHM/cPanel, Free Blesta, Free malware removal, Private nameserver, Free domain registration, Reliable Email service and more.
Reliability (5.0): They guarantee the highest possible 99.99% uptime.
User-Friendly (5.0): Chemicloud provides high-speed cloud infrastructure and the tools you need to start reselling today.
Support (5.0): You will get 24/7 award-winning support to resolve hosting issues and proactive server monitoring to secure your client websites.
Pricing (4.9): Chemicloud offers storage optimized and account optimized options on their Reseller hosting packages. Here is a breakdown of Chemicloud reseller hosting plans in India and their specifications:
- Kickstart: $22.46/month – Unlimited websites, 60 GB NVMe Storage, 30 cPanel Accounts, and 3 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $29.95/month.
- Grow: $29.96/month – Unlimited websites, 90 GB NVMe Storage, 60 cPanel Accounts, and 6 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $39.95/month.
- Expand: $41.21/month – Unlimited websites, 140 GB NVMe Storage, 80 cPanel Accounts, and 9 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $54.95/month.
- Established: $52.46/month – Unlimited websites, 200 GB NVMe Storage, 100 cPanel Accounts, and 12 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $69.95/month.
- 45 days money back guarantee
- Free WHMCS or Blesta automation tool
- Fast NVMe SSD storage
- 100% white-labeled hosting and private nameservers
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- There is no free WHMCS for Kickstart and Grow reseller plans.
StableHost is an excellent web hosting provider that’s ideal for sites and customers based in India as it has powerful servers close by. It’ll give you optimal performance and reliable reseller hosting that comes with a plethora of powerful features and services. This provider also has top-notch customer support, which is a great feature to have, regardless of whether you’re a beginner or not.
- Overall Score: 4.3
- Pricing: 4.1
- Features: 4.2
- Performance: 4.3
- Support: 4.5
- User Friendly: 4.3
Pricing: StableHost’s entry-level reseller hosting plan costs $9.12/month and includes 20GB of storage and the ability to host up to 10 clients.
Features: StableHost comes with a wide range of features, such as cPanel, R1Soft backups, LiteSpeed servers, free SSL, the Softaculous one-click installer, virus/spam filtering, SSH access, 24/7 server monitoring, an online web builder, SSD drives, unlimited bandwidth, and more.
Performance: With StableHost, you’ll get access to servers all over the world, including ones in the US, the Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Spain, Germany, Lithuania, and Finland. It offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee and uses fast-paced SSD drives and LiteSpeed PHP Caching to provide super-fast speeds and performance.
Support: This web host offers excellent 24/7/365 customer support via email, phone, live chat, and a ticketing system. Its customer support teams consist of Level 3 technicians that will help you with whatever you need and provide fast responses – within 20 minutes. Also, StableHost has an informative knowledge base filled with guides and video tutorials.
User Friendly: With StableHost, you’ll get an intuitive user interface and cPanel, which is easy to use and beginner-friendly. Also, you’ll get the Softaculous 1-click installer and a drag-and-drop website builder.
Pros & Cons
- A 45-day money-back guarantee on all reseller hosting plans.
- Top-notch customer support from Level 3 technicians.
- Fast loading speeds and excellent performance.
- Longer-term plans are more affordable than shorter-term ones.
Reselling web hosting services can involve hidden fees and not-so-transparent deals that many people, especially beginners, won’t be able to spot. However, Hostens offers deals that are transparent and simple, making them ideal for those who are just starting out in the business. Also, its prices are super-affordable, and its plans are scalable.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Pricing: 4.6
- Features: 4.3
- Performance: 4.4
- Support: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.5
Pricing: Hostens offers four billing terms – one month, one year, two years, and three years. The three-year plan comes with the best deals, with the entry-level reseller hosting plan costing $4/month. It includes 20GB of storage, 2TB of bandwidth, 10 accounts, and 100 websites.
Features: Some of the features that all Hostens reseller hosting plans offer include cPanel & WHM, PHP, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, a free website builder, daily/weekly backups, 24/7/365 network monitoring, no Hostens branding, a free Let’s Encrypt SSL, CloudLinux, SSH access, Cloudflare Railgun, malware removal, and more.
Performance: Hostens operates on a cloud infrastructure that provides fast loading speeds, stable performance, and a 99.95% uptime guarantee. Also, it has servers in the US, EU, and Asia, which is great for Indian websites.
Support: With Hostens, you’ll get 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and a ticketing system. Also, you can use its knowledge base to find written guides and tutorials.
User Friendly: Hostens is very easy to use, providing an “Installatron” tool that allows you to install and manage 100+ scripts and CMS’ easily’. Also, it offers a free DNS manager and allows you to get your reseller hosting up and running in three simple steps.
Pros & Cons
- Asian data centers which provide optimal performance for sites based in India.
- Easy to use features and services.
- Affordable prices with no hidden costs.
- Prices are higher on renewal (but are still very low and affordable).
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best Reseller Hosting Providers in India – Final Recommendation
Did you know that not all web hosting providers offer reseller hosting? This is because reseller hosting is different from other web hosting services as it benefits hosting providers and resellers. Reseller hosting is a wholesale business model created to offer a large portion of web space, data transfer and bandwidth to resellers who want to profit from their own web hosting business.
- The best reseller hosting plan will help you provide the right hosting services optimized to boost your client’s website performance.
- The ideal reseller hosting provider must provide white-label hosting, private nameservers, automation and billing tools like WHMCS, WHM access, and cPanel accounts.
- Make sure the reseller hosting provider has a data center in India to cater for your clients who want to host their websites or applications in that server location.
Consider our top 6 reseller hosting providers in India to kickstart your web hosting business when buying a reseller package.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
While web hosting can be complicated to manage, reseller hosting takes away server management’s complexity and allows you to focus on marketing your rebranded hosting services to your customers. Therefore, knowing how to choose or find a good and reliable reseller host is important. But, how do you know which reseller hosting provider in India is best for you? To give a proper response to this, our web hosting experts researched the entirety of web hosting providers offering reseller hosting in India and reviewed them using the key ranking factors below.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
Hostadvice has been in the industry for several years researching and collecting information about hosting providers to bring you the best hosting providers in the industry. We have a strong root in conducting comprehensive analysis about reseller hosting providers and continually update our review methodologies to rate their performance and reliability. This review is based on the ranking factors above with certain percentages as well as real users and hosting customers feedback.
Important Facts About Reseller Hosting in India
Reseller hosting means you are buying white-label hosting services such as server resources and domain extensions, rebranding and customizing your plan as you wish, advertising it on the web, and reselling it to your customers.
If you are a web developer/designer or a small business owner who is looking to earn more money with a full service web hosting brand, reseller hosting in India is what you need to buy. Once you find a reliable reseller hosting provider, you can take advantage of their reseller hosting privileges to upsell web hosting packages to your clients and keep them 100% satisfied.
Nowadays, reseller hosting has become a money making venture for resellers who know how to market quality web hosting products to their clients at affordable prices. Most hosting providers offer promotional prices to allow you to start on a small budget and exclusive access and control to modify and create your own reseller packages. It is however important that you are an experienced webmaster with basic knowledge about hosting so you can handle, manage and control your web hosting business without issues.
Please note that the success of your web hosting business depends on choosing a reliable reseller hosting provider in India who will offer the best server performance you can rely on. This will maintain your good reputation as a reliable hosting brand.
Why are Private Nameservers and White-label Hosting necessary?
White-label hosting gives you the opportunity to rebrand the allocated web hosting products under your brand name. Therefore, reseller hosting is dependent on white-label servers which allow you to resell already existing hosting products and services.
Private nameservers allow you to customize the allocated cPanel accounts with your logo and keep the parent host anonymous. Hence, your clients will identify you as their web hosting provider.
Benefits of Reseller Hosting in India
If you are planning to buy a reseller hosting package in India, you will get a reseller account, a domain reseller account with some providers and a server partitioned at the OS level with Linux or Windows. Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a reseller:
- Takes away the complexity of web hosting management and server maintenance.
- Earn more money from reselling web hosting products and services.
- Reseller hosting in India providers have a data center in India for ultra low latency and fast website load times.
- Get more cPanel accounts to manage your websites with better options than shared hosting
- Rebrand your client’s cPanel with your own logo or brand name
- Comes with WHM/cPanel as well as WHMCS automation tool.
- Get free migration service to transfer your client websites from another host
- Technical experts are available on demand to resolve your hosting issues.
- Your clients will get unlimited email accounts to keep in touch with their prospective customers.
- Your main task is to automate your billing and market your rebranded web hosting services.
How Much Does the Best Reseller Hosting in India Cost?
The best reseller hosting plan in India costs between ₹1,999.00/month to ₹6,600/month depending on your chosen plan and your hosting provider.
The final price depends on some important factors like server location, promo or discount prices, whether WHMCS license is available for free or not, the allocated server resources like cPanel accounts, storage, bandwidth, CPU and RAM.
Before choosing any reseller hosting package, you need to consider what your client needs in terms of server resources or server location. This will allow you to buy a feasible reseller plan that is within your budget and is sufficient enough to provide the performance your client’s require to run their websites.
Checkout some of the best reseller hosting providers in India that offer the best prices in 2022:
- Hostripples – ₹449.50/month to ₹2149.50/month
- BigRock – ₹1499/month to ₹3149/month
- Godaddy – ₹1,999.00/month to ₹4,599.00/month
- HostPapa - ₹2,000/month to ₹6,600/month
How Should you Choose your Reseller Hosting Provider?
Choosing a reseller hosting provider in India can be a daunting task if you don’t know the important factors to consider. Therefore, you need to take note of vital information crucial to the success of your web hosting business, identify your business goals, fix a price range for your rebranded products and resell it to your clients.
However, you must take note of the following factors before choosing your next reseller hosting provider in India.
Performance and reliability:
- Will you get a consistent and reliable uptime guarantee to keep your websites running 24/7 without downtime?
- Will you get the best website performance and ultra low latency India servers?
Most reseller hosting providers will boast of a 99.9% uptime guarantee, but in reality not all of them monitor their servers strictly to deliver and maintain optimal uptime as possible. Hence, make sure you choose a host that truly has a proven track record of providing 100% customer satisfaction. Also, ensure the host uses the latest technology to optimize their servers to get the best website loading times and low latency servers in India.
- Will the reseller hosting provider offer all the basic tools to resell their web hosting services?
Make sure your host will allow you to control and manage your hosting accounts with a simple and easy-to-navigate dashboard. Consider only hosts that offer features like Private nameservers, WHM/cPanel, domain reseller account, WHMCS, Blesta, white-label hosting, Unlimited email accounts, 1-click installs, Cloudflare CDN, daily backups, DDoS protection, malware scan and removal, Windows or Linux OS and Free SSL certificate.
- Does the host offer a risk-free money-back guarantee?
Most reseller hosting providers offer between 30 days to 45 days money back guarantee risk free incase you change your mind or decide you are not ready to start your hosting business. Hence, make sure they offer hassle-free cancellation that fully guarantees the full refund of your budget, However, you might be charged for the duration in which the plan was active or how much resources you have used with some providers.
- Does the host offer scalable plans to allow you to upgrade your web hosting resources?
You need to have it at the back of your mind that you will get more customers which will require more resources than your current plan. Hence, make sure the host offers enough resources you can upgrade to or allow you to contact their customer support to customize and allocate the resources you need.
- Does your host have friendly technical support waiting to help you resolve any issue?
Make sure your reseller hosting provider offers 24/7 customer support that will serve you and give you everything you require to keep your customers happy. Plus, make sure you can reach them via live chat, phone, email as well as ticket support, knowledgebase and blog for vital information about reseller hosting.
- Does the hosting provider have positive feedback from previous users?
This is based on real life feedback from users who have bought a reseller hosting package in India. You can review the user reviews and use it to determine whether to try out a hosting provider’s reseller package or move on to the next.