Linux reseller hosting is recommended for developers and designers or third-party organizations who want to create branded hosting packages with Linux OS and resell the portion of bandwidth and disk space they receive. You can set your own pricing and you don’t need to worry about server management and technical support. Although, you are still responsible for additional resources whenever your client’s website needs more server space.
At HostAdvice, we searched for the best Linux reseller hosting providers in the industry and reviewed them based on their quality and overall performance. After the research, we bought, tested and used our rating parameters to rank our top 10 best Linux reseller hosting providers so you can start upselling your services and earn more money.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing Linux Reseller Hosting Provider
- Make sure the reseller hosting provider offers white-label branding and includes the WHMCS automation tool.
- Choose a host that provides high-performance hardware for 100% client satisfaction.
- Ensure your host will provide technical support to resolve your client’s website issues.
- Pick a host that offers fast website speeds and a reliable uptime guarantee.
- Make sure the host offers a Linux operating system as part of their hosting services.
Our Top 10 Best Linux Reseller Hosting Providers in 2022 (Bought and Tested)
Verpex offers 100% white-label reseller hosting with many features that ensure your hosting reputation remains excellent. They commit to handling the technical side of hosting so you can focus on partitioning your allocated resources to your customers. We like that they provide a WHM control panel, white label servers, and ultra affordable starting prices.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
With Verpex, you will get fast, secure reseller hosting that will allow you to choose a reseller package, resell to your clients and stay in complete control. You are allowed to partition out your allocated disk space, bandwidth, and email accounts to your customers without worrying about server management. They also provide Anycast to allow you to create copies of your DNS records or control multiple hosting accounts under the same nameservers.
With its global data centers in five continents, you can choose a server location close to your reseller hosting clients for fast website performance. Your clients can use softaculous auto-installer, which provides access to 300+ popular scripts to deploy WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop, Drupal and more. All Verpex reseller hosting packages come with CloudLinux to give your customers a secured and stable Linux OS.
Features (4.8): You will get features like Custom Nameservers, Unlimited Bandwidth, LiteSpeed Caching, Imunify360 Malware Protection, Flexible no. of cPanel Accounts, Free migrations, Public Cloud IP addresses, Daily Backups, WHM control panel, Softaculous auto-installer, Free domain registration & transfer, Jetbackup, unlimited migrations, SitePad Sitebuilder and more.
Reliability (4.9): Verpex offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a highly optimized server configuration for fast page loading times and minimum downtime.
User-Friendly (4.9): You will get quality reseller hosting service with white-label cPanel, so your customers only see your brand name.
Support (4.9): As a Verpex reseller hosting customer, you will never get stuck fixing technical issues on your own. You will get expert technical support round the clock via phone, chat, and ticket system.
Pricing (4.8): You will get 90% off on your first order to resell hosting services to a handful of customers. Here is a breakdown of Verpex’s reseller hosting package and the renewal costs:
- Start-up Reseller: $1.80 for the first month - 15 cPanel accounts, 50GB SSD Disk Space, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel, 2vCPU per cPanel, and Unlimited Bandwidth. Renews at $18/month.
- Pro Reseller: $2.99 for the first month – 50 cPanel accounts, 250GB SSD Disk Space, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel, 2vCPU per cPanel, and Unlimited Bandwidth. Renews at $29.99/month.
- Ultimate Reseller: $5.99 for the first month – 50 cPanel accounts, Unlimited SSD Disk Space, 4GB LVE RAM per cPanel, 2vCPU per cPanel, and Unlimited Bandwidth. Renews at $59.99/month.
- 90% discount on the first payment
- 100% white label hosting with custom nameservers
- 99.95% Support Case Resolution
- Multiple data center locations in 5 continents
- WHM control and cPanel hosting
- 45 days money back guarantee
- The live chat support is not reliable.
HostArmada ensures your clients get fast website loading times and optimal website performance with fewer users on a LiteSpeed web server. You can easily use their free white label to rebrand their hosting services with your own personal logo on cPanel and webmail. We like that they have technical experts at your disposal via free live chat consultation if your customers ask technical questions beyond your knowledge.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
With HostArmada, you will get best-in-class SSD drives and cloud-powered technology for unmatched read & write speeds resulting in optimal uptime and no hardware failures. HostArmada Reseller Plans are optimized to host WordPress websites with free access to tools like Staging, WP-CLI, and technical assistance such as website transfer and plugin updates. Each cPanel account allocated to your reseller hosting business is isolated in a separate virtual environment to prevent them from being infected.
HostArmada takes the security of their reseller hosting seriously with regular malware scans on all websites to detect and clean it automatically. They also provide a web application firewall to protect your client websites from malicious attacks like login brute force, SQL injections, and other vulnerabilities will be patched. Plus, your client websites will benefit from Object Caching technology and respond to database queries faster thanks to Memcached.
Features (4.9): HostArmada’s reseller hosting package is built to allow you to start a successful web hosting business with exceptional website performance. You will get features like LiteSpeed enterprise web server, Free daily backups, unlimited websites, free white label, unlimited email accounts, Malware detection & cleanup, DDoS protection, web application firewall protection, CloudLinux OS and more.
Reliability (5.0): With HostArmada, you will get a reliable cloud service with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (5.0): You will enjoy unlimited control and management of your client hosting accounts thanks to WHM access and cPanel accounts with all the features that come with it.
Support (5.0): As a HostArmada customer, you will get 24/7 human-powered technical support to resolve your client’s website issues.
Pricing (4.9): You can pick your preferred Cloud reseller hosting plan and check how the prices change based on the billing cycle on each plan. Here is a breakdown of HostArmada’s Linux Reseller hosting packages and renewal costs:
- Sitedust: $19.09/month – 50 GB SSD Storage, 50 cPanel Accounts, 3 TB Bandwidth, 10 website transfers, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $25.45/month.
- Protoseller: $25.47/month – 80 GB SSD Storage, 60 cPanel Accounts, 6 TB Bandwidth, 20 website transfers, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $33.95/month.
- Web Giant: $31.84/month – 110 GB SSD Storage, 110 cPanel Accounts, 9 TB Bandwidth, unlimited website transfers, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $42.45/month.
- Site Nova: $44.59/month – 200 GB SSD Storage, 200 cPanel Accounts, 12 TB Bandwidth, unlimited website transfer, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $59.45/month.
- Speed reaper features are available on all plans
- Free white label and personal nameservers
- 45 days money back guarantee
- Powered by Litespeed web server
- WordPress optimized environment
- WHMCS is only available on web giant and site nova plans and is not included in monthly plans.
A2 hosting offers easy hosting management with award-winning WebHost Manager (WHM) and cPanel control panels to allocate resources as you want. They also offer 2 automated billing software, WHMCS and Blesta, to allow you to handle billing, create your own knowledge base, resolve tickets and other CRM tasks. We like that they offer 100% white label hosting, which is brandable to allow you to customize your customer’s nameservers, control panel and billing software with your own logo.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
A2 Turbo Hosting plans use LiteSpeed web server to provide 20x faster turbo and up to 11X faster page load performance than Apache and NGINX. It also handles up to 9x more traffic, resulting in better SEO rankings and a faster website with lower bounce rates & high conversion rates. They built their reseller hosting plans to be easily ramped up or scalable to meet your client’s website demands as they experience an increase in traffic.
With A2 reseller hosting plans, you don’t have to worry about server management, which means they will handle 24/7 server maintenance, resource upgrades, malware scanning, security and more. They also ensure your client website data are protected with free Server Rewind data backup protection, allowing easy restore whenever an unexpected event occurs.
Features (4.7): You will get WHMCS or Blesta, white-label nameservers, WHM & cPanel, Free SSL certificate, Free Cloudflare CDN, Anycast DNS, Free site migration, Reinforced DDoS Protection, CloudLinux OS, WordPress Toolkit, Server Rewind Backups, Free DNS Management, 1-Click Site Security Hardening, Easy Plugin and Theme Sets Management and more.
Reliability (4.7): You will experience a 99.9% uptime commitment with no server hiccups on ultra-reliable servers.
User-Friendly (4.7): A2 hosting is the host you can depend on with a risk-free Anytime money-back guarantee.
Support (4.7): You will get round-the-clock support from a highly knowledgeable and skilled A2 team to tackle any technical issues.
Pricing (4.6): With A2 reseller hosting, you can choose turbo reseller hosting with 20x faster speed or their normal reseller hosting without turbo. Here is a breakdown of A2 hosting turbo reseller hosting packages and renewal costs:
- Turbo Kickstart: $24.99/month – 60 GB NVMe SSD storage, 600 GB transfer, 40 client accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $49.99/month.
- Turbo Launch: $32.99/month – 100 GB NVMe SSD storage, 1000 GB transfer, 60 client accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $69.99/month.
- Turbo Grow: $42.99/month – 170 GB NVMe SSD storage, 1700 GB transfer, 100 client accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $99.99/month.
- Turbo Scale: $52.99/month – 270 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2700 GB transfer, 150 client accounts, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $199.99/month.
- Up to 20x faster turbo
- Fully white-label reseller hosting accounts
- WHMCS automated billing software is available
- Anytime money back guarantee
- No free domain registration
ChemiCloud provides high-speed cloud infrastructure and the tools you need to get started with reselling web hosting services. You will get 100% white-label hosting, allowing you to act as a hosting provider under your brand name. We like that they also include free billing automation tools like WHMCS and Blesta to allow you to bill your customers and make customer support effortless.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 5.0
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
To ensure your customers experience fast website speeds, they use NVMe storage, which is proven to load website pages faster and never slow down your customers. Chemicloud has 7 global data centers optimized to ensure you take advantage of their high-performance network with low latency servers and fast connectivity. They also partnered with Cloudflare to ensure your website loads faster no matter where your website visitors are located.
WHM/cPanel comes with every reseller hosting plan to allow you to customize your customer’s cPanel to fit your brand and business. You can also make money by reselling domain extensions to your customers at highly competitive pricing. With Chemicloud’s free and easy migration service, your clients can transfer their websites from any host without any interruption.
Features (5.0): Chemicloud will assist you to easily launch your own hosting business with their reseller hosting package. You will get free migration, WHMCS, WHM/cPanel, Free Blesta, Free malware removal, Private nameservers, Domain reseller account, Free Daily Backups, Free SSL Certificates, Free domain registration, Reliable Email service and more.
Reliability (5.0): They guarantee that your servers will be online 24/7 with the highest possible uptime of 99.9% and above.
User-Friendly (5.0): They offer a reliable cloud hosting infrastructure that protects your website data. They also include CloudLinux OS on all reseller hosting plans to improve server stability and security.
Support (5.0): They provide 24/7 proactive server monitoring to keep your website safe from any attack.
Pricing (4.9): Chemicloud offers storage and account-optimized options on their Reseller hosting packages. Storage optimized means you will get more disk storage and fewer cPanel accounts, while Account optimized means more cPanel accounts and less disk space. Here is a breakdown of their Reseller hosting plans and renewal prices:
- Kickstart: $22.46/month – 60 GB NVMe Storage, 30 cPanel Accounts, 3 TB Bandwidth, and Unlimited websites. Renews at $29.95/month.
- Grow: $29.96/month – 90 GB NVMe Storage, 60 cPanel Accounts, 6 TB Bandwidth, and Unlimited websites. Renews at $39.95/month.
- Expand: $41.21/month – 140 GB NVMe Storage, 80 cPanel Accounts, 9 TB Bandwidth, and Unlimited websites. Renews at $54.95/month.
- Established: $52.46/month – 200 GB NVMe Storage, 100 cPanel Accounts, 12 TB Bandwidth, and Unlimited websites. Renews at $69.95/month.
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Fast NVMe storage
- Free billing automation tools
- Domain reseller account
- 45 days money back guarantee
- Reliable live chat response in 7 seconds
- WHMCS is not free for Kickstart and Grow reseller plans.
Interserver uses premium hardware on all its machines and utilizes only 50% of its server capacity to ensure your customers experience reliable website performance without issues. Users are assigned a DirectAdmin control panel access to manage and customize their hosting environment. We like that they allow you to create unlimited accounts to separate your client from your websites and improve security and performance.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Features: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.4
- Support: 4.3
- Pricing: 4.5
With Interserver, you will get an in-house Intershield security tool optimized to detect attacks and replicate protection rules across other servers to block threats before they attack your website. They also use Inter-proxy to automatically cache website contents with heavy requests to make them readily accessible.
Features (4.4): You will get proactive daily backups, Unlimited Data Transfer, Cloud Linux OS, 10GB Cisco Network, Free Cloudflare CDN, SSD Caching Servers, Direct Admin control panel, free migration service, Free SSL certificate, Inter-insurance, Inter-proxy caching, Intershield security, Unlimited EMail Accounts, SitePad Website Builder, Global Content Caching and more.
Reliability (4.4): They have optimized their servers to guarantee 100% power uptime and 99.9% network uptime.
User-Friendly (4.4): You will get an instant account setup to start making money in the web hosting industry.
Support (4.3): You will get live chat support to respond to technical questions from your clients that are beyond your technical knowledge.
Pricing (4.5): Your clients will enjoy all the features of standard shared hosting. Here is a breakdown of Interserver’s Reseller hosting plans:
- RS One: $19.95/month – 80GB disk space, 500GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Two: $29.95/month – 120GB disk space, 700GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Three: $39.95/month – 160GB disk space, 1000GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Four: $49.95/month – 200GB disk space, 1300GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Five: $69.95/month – 280GB disk space, 2000GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- Unlimited cPanel accounts for your customers.
- Manage your client accounts through the WHM control panel
- Customers will enjoy all standard shared hosting features
- Free daily backups and no setup fee
- No free domain registration
At Hostwinds, White label reseller hosting allows you to sell the allocated products and services that Hostwinds offers under your brand name to your clients, while Reseller web hosting allows you only to sell shared services under Hostwinds. White-label reseller hosting costs $10/month and comes with WHMCS, which is unavailable on the reseller web hosting package. Both are great offerings, but we advise that you decide what you want as a reseller before choosing between the two options for your web hosting company.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.7
To start with Hostwinds, you must create an account and purchase your reseller hosting package. After which, you can set up how much you want to charge to resell Hostwinds services to your customers. Whenever your customers place an order on your website, Hostwinds will deploy the service automatically, and an email confirmation containing some credentials is sent to your client.
Features (4.7): You will get features like Free SSL certificates, Solid state drives, Softaculous auto-install, Unlimited sub-domains, Unlimited email accounts, Unlimited email accounts, Latest cPanel, Unlimited databases, Nightly backups, 1 Gbps Ports, Free Website Transfer, Enterprise Firewall, Linux OS and more.
Reliability (4.7): They claim a 99.9999% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.7): With Hostwinds, you don’t need any technical experience to start your own hosting company, but it is a big plus if you understand your business. However, Hostwinds technicians will handle your client’s website management and take care of the technical aspect, allowing you to focus on selling Hostwinds services under your company name.
Support (4.7): You will get 24/7 server monitoring to keep your client websites running, and you can contact their technical support team via live chat or phone if you need assistance with anything.
Pricing (4.7): Hostwinds offers cheap reseller hosting packages to get started with reselling Hostwind services, but you can also choose their white-label reseller hosting, which gives you the freedom to sell under your brand name. Check the screenshot below to view their reseller hosting prices.
- Reliable 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Fast Live chat response
- User-friendly control panel
- Free website migration
- Supports Linux OS
- Limited data center locations
- No free domain name
- Their money-back guarantee doesn’t guarantee a full refund.
TMD hosting uses extremely fast Intel SSD for their hosting infrastructure to deliver up to 20 times faster page load than traditional spinning hard disk drives. They make it easy by setting up everything you need and doing the dirty work to start reselling their hosting services under your brand name. We like that they offer 120+ discounted domain extensions to resell to your customers and make more money.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Features: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.5
- Support: 4.5
- Pricing: 4.4
TMD hosting utilizes a web-based firewall powered by BitNinja to safeguard your website from online threats. They ensure your website server is hosted in a fully isolated hosting environment for 24/7 server monitoring and security. With TMD hosting, your website data is safe with on-demand backups set up to run daily to allow you to restore it as before.
Features (4.4): You will get Unlimited email accounts, drag and drop site builder, free template installation, regular application updates, WHM/cPanel, Spam Experts, Softaculous 1-click installs, Linux OS, Free SSL certificates, Live malware protection and more.
Reliability (4.4): They take your website uptime seriously and guarantee 99.99% availability with full redundancy at all levels.
User-Friendly (4.5): Your satisfaction is their priority at TMD hosting with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Support (4.5): TMD hosting experts provide exceptional customer support to resolve any issue you might have. You can contact them for help via live chat or phone or submit a ticket.
Pricing (4.4): TMD hosting offers all SSD WHM reseller hosting plans to start your hosting business. Here is a breakdown of TMD hosting’s Reseller hosting plans and their regular prices:
- Standard: $19.95/month – 700GB Bandwidth, 65GB SSD Space, 10 cPanel accounts, and Basic Caching. The regular price is $24.95/month.
- Enterprise: $34.95/month – 1400GB Bandwidth, 130GB SSD Space, 25 cPanel accounts, and APCu Caching. The regular price is $39.95/month.
- Professional: $49.95/month – 2000GB Bandwidth, 200GB SSD Space, 50 cPanel accounts, and APCu Caching. The regular price is $54.95/month.
- Good uptime and 16x fast page loading speed
- Free daily backups
- Responsive customer support team
- Unlimited email accounts
- 120+ discounted domain extensions
- There is no WHMCS or Blesta for billing automation.
Start your web hosting business as a hosting reseller with powerful reseller hosting plans with more resources and faster SSD drives on Inmotion. You will get all the basic tools and more to control your reseller hosting business. We like that they offer free WHMCS and white-label to use your personalized branding and run your business with free billing software.
- Overall Score: 4.0
- Features: 4.1
- Reliability: 4.0
- User Friendly: 4.1
- Support: 4.0
- Pricing: 4.0
Inmotion scans and patches your client website files to eliminate vulnerabilities with hack and malware protection tools and DDoS protection. You will also get scheduled automatic backups to safeguard your website data and ensure it is available if required. With Inmotion, you can easily resell popular TLDs and SSL certificates to your clients and earn more profit.
Features (4.9): Inmotion offers the best value with their reseller hosting plans and provides better specs at lower prices. You will get Free white-label, Free WHMCS, Free domain reseller, unlimited email accounts, cPanel & WHM, one-click installs, Softaculous app installer, Free SSL certificates, Unlimited MySQL, Corero’s DDoS protection, Patchman’s Malware detection, backup manager and more.
Reliability (5.0): Their hosting infrastructure is optimized to deliver a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.8): Inmotion offers free marketing tools to help you promote your business to prospective customers online.
Support (4.9): Their customer support team is readily available whenever you need them the most. You can reach them via live chat, phone, email, and more!
Pricing (4.7): Inmotion offers better specifications with more features and better performance. Here is a breakdown of their Reseller hosting plans and renewal costs:
- R-1000S: $15.99/month – 100GB SSD, 1,600GB Bandwidth, 25 cPanel Licenses, and 1 Dedicated IP. Renews at $29.99/month.
- R-1000S: $21.99/month - 160GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwidth, 50 cPanel Licenses, and 2 Dedicated IP. Renews at $39.99/month.
- R-1000S: $29.99/month – 200GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwidth, 80 cPanel Licenses, and 3 Dedicated IP. Renews at $56.99/month.
- Reseller VPS: $39.99/month – 7GB RAM, 125GB SSD, Unlimited Bandwidth, 5 cPanel accounts, and 3 Dedicated IP. Renews at $56.99/month.
- Fast Response Time on Live Chat Support
- 90 Day money back guarantee
- Server upgrades allow up to 99.99% Uptime
- Skype customer support
- Free WHMCS and white-label hosting
- Require you to commit to long-term contracts to enjoy the lowest prices
Resellerclub is recommended by Bluehost as a trusted and reliable platform to start your web hosting business. The platform is designed exclusively for resellers, with over 800 products available at your disposal to resell to your customers. We like that they offer free WHM/cPanel on every plan, providing an intuitive GUI to help you control and customize your hosting plans and support your clients.
- Overall Score: 2.1
- Features: 2.1
- Reliability: 2.0
- User Friendly: 2.2
- Support: 1.8
- Pricing: 2.4
With Resellerclub, you will get a WebPro panel which comes with a tax engine and billing & invoicing features to manage products, customers and orders. They also offer one of the largest Domain reseller programs with over 350 domain extensions available for reselling. You can also use the Reseller Mobile App to buy domains, renew orders, and track funds on the go.
Resellerclub also provides migration assistance with their reseller hosting plans to help you or your clients transfer websites from your existing provider. Their Linux reseller hosting also comes with unmatched speed to increase your website rankings in search engines and boost your SERP. By choosing Resellerclub, you can upgrade to a full-fledged free Domain and Hosting Reseller account to enjoy the best prices for over 500 TLDs.
Features (2.1): Each Linux Reseller hosting plan on Resellerclub comes with free reseller account, Softaculous installer, Cloudflare CDN, Free migration, Resellerclub mobile app, WHM & cPanel, Varnish caching, HTTP API, Supersite, free WHMCS, CentOS 7, Python 2.6.6, Password protected folders, Free SSL certificates, Leech Protection, CodeGuard website backup, Hotlink Protection and more.
Reliability (2.0): They offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (2.2): Resellerclub offers one of the best prices & fantastic promotions to help you make profits
Support (1.8): You have access to their multi-channel and award-winning support via email, chat, tickets, calls & social media.
Pricing (2.4): Resellerclub offers flexible Linux reseller hosting plans that allow you to create your own customized plans for your customers. Here is a breakdown of their reseller hosting plans and renewal costs:
- Essential: $16.99/month – Unlimited websites, 40 GB SSD Disk Space, 800 GB Data Transfer, 5 cPanel Accounts, and Unlimited email. Renews at $23.99/month.
- Advance: $19.59/month – Unlimited websites, 50 GB SSD Disk Space, 1000 GB Data Transfer, 5 cPanel Accounts, Free WHMCS and Unlimited email. Renews at $27.99/month.
- Pro: $24.99/month - Unlimited websites, 100 GB SSD Disk Space, 2000 GB Data Transfer, 5 cPanel Accounts, Free WHMCS and Unlimited email. Renews at $35.99/month.
- Ultimate: $36.99/month – Unlimited websites, 200 GB SSD Disk Space, 3900 GB Data Transfer, 5 cPanel Accounts, Free WHMCS and Unlimited email. Renews at $51.99/month.
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- ResellerClub Mobile App
- Easy setup and free migration
- Unmatched speed with Varnish Caching & Cloudflare CDN
- Reseller hosting plans cost more when you choose India and UK data center locations.
Scala Hosting offers a 100% Private label to start reselling web hosting services under your own branding. They will help you configure private nameservers to make your brand authentic as a hosting provider and keep you 100% anonymous as a reseller. We like that they provide in-house SShield cybersecurity to block 99.98% of web attacks and monitor your client websites round the clock.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.8
- User Friendly: 4.8
- Support: 4.8
- Pricing: 4.8
With Scala Hosting, you can create unlimited reseller accounts to start selling hosting in less than 24 hours. You will get a free cPanel & WHM control panel on each reseller account to define how you want to allocate resources to your clients and to allow them to manage their plan via their cPanel dashboard. Your client websites will also be secured and protected with automatic daily backups on a remote server available for a restore whenever you need it.
Each reseller hosting plan also comes with a one-click script installer to allow your clients to install any CMS or script. You can also use their free migration service to help your clients transfer their websites from any host. Their migration specialists will ensure no downtime during the process and will ensure it is hosted on a new reliable server.
Features (4.8): Scala Hosting offers all the tools you need to establish your web hosting brand with free white-label products. You will get Free SSL, Free CDN, Free Domain reseller, Private nameservers, SShield security protection, WHM & cPanel, 1-click installer, remote daily backup, Free website migration, multiple PHP versions and more.
Reliability (4.8): Scala Hosting reseller hosting plans come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.8): You will get 100% customer satisfaction with fast & secure hosting services and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Support (4.8): As a Scala Hosting customer, you have a friendly support team waiting to resolve any issue whenever you need help.
Pricing (4.8): Scala hosting has 4 scalable reseller hosting plans to help you grow your web hosting business from the ground to the top. Here is a breakdown of their Reseller hosting plans and specifications:
- Scala 1: $14.95/month – Manage up to 20 accounts, 25 GB SSD storage, 1 TB bandwidth, 20 cPanel accounts, and 1x CPU power.
- Scala 2: $24.95/month – Manage up to 40 accounts, 50 GB SSD storage, Unlimited bandwidth, 40 cPanel accounts, and 1x CPU power.
- Scala 3: $39.95/month – Manage up to 60 accounts, 75 GB SSD storage, Unlimited bandwidth, 60 cPanel accounts, and 1x CPU power.
- Managed VPS: $29.95/month – Manage unlimited accounts, 50 GB SSD storage, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited SPanel accounts, and 16x CPU power.
- Offers 100% private white-label hosting
- Developer friendly shared and dedicated environment.
- Excellent server speed
- In-built SShield Cybersecurity
- Their In-built sPanel is only available on their managed VPS plan.
Best Linux Reseller Hosting Providers in 2022 – Final Recommendation
To set up your reseller hosting business, you need to identify your business goals, choose a reseller hosting provider, fix a price range for your rebranded hosting services and build a marketing plan. Most Linux reseller hosting providers deploy their hosting infrastructure on a Linux OS because it is more reliable than Windows. Linux OS is free to use and offers a top-notch user interface, built-in security and unmatched uptime.
Also, you need to have the ability to white-label a hosting provider’s web hosting services. Hence, make sure the hosting company you want to choose allows you to rebrand its products under your name. You can choose any of our top 10 Linux reseller hosting providers to start your web hosting business.
The best reseller hosting will include free WHM/cPanel, free WHMCS, free white/private label hosting and a domain reseller account. Inmotion offers the best WHMCS/cPanel account for reseller hosting. Resellerclub is highly recommended by Bluehost, and the platform is specifically optimized for reseller hosting.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
Web hosting is a complex business, but reseller hosting takes all the complexity out of the equation. This means that web hosting providers will handle the dirty work while you focus on acquiring new clients. We have searched, reviewed and ranked the top 10 reseller hosting providers to help you choose your next host.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
At HostAdvice, we conduct in-depth research to find the best hosting providers in the industry. We do this with care and always update our review methodologies to ensure the providers we recommend are reliable and optimized to power your websites with the best performance. We also assign certain percentages to our ranking factors based on their importance in our review process to choose the top 10 reseller hosting providers.
What is Reseller Hosting, and who is it for?
Reseller hosting is a business model created by hosting providers to rent out web hosting products that are packaged, rebranded and sold under a reseller’s brand name. You can do this efficiently by finding a reliable reseller host that is up to the task of providing white-label reseller hosting that offers all the basic features to start your web hosting business.
If you are running a web development or design agency, you can add web hosting to your service package to upsell your clients. Keep them 100% satisfied to get everything they need in one place.
As a reseller, your main task should be to handle billing and provide technical support to your customers. Reseller hosting is recommended if you are an experienced webmaster with some experience in hosting and programming. This is advisable if your clients run into technical issues and need a quick fix to keep their website running.
Although most reseller hosting providers will help you handle some of these issues, it is a big plus if you understand what you are into and can provide simple solutions without waiting for your hosting provider.
What is White-label Hosting, and why is it important?
White-label hosting is a service or feature provided in reseller hosting plans to allow resellers to rebrand a web hosting product and act as a web hosting provider under a brand name different from the web hosting provider’s name. This means you can rebrand the web hosting products of the hosting company with whom you have a reseller account with.
A white-label reseller hosting program will allow you to charge your customers more compared to the price of your reseller hosting package. You will also get automation billing tools like WHMCS or Blesta to make running your web hosting business easy.
Benefits of Linux Reseller Hosting Providers
To start your own web hosting business as a reseller, you need to create a reseller account with a Linux reseller hosting provider. Here are some benefits you will enjoy when you purchase any Linux reseller hosting package:
- White-label hosting to rebrand your web hosting provider’s products and services.
- Billing automation tools like WHMCS or Blesta.
- Your clients will get a free WHM/cPanel account to manage and customize their websites.
- A domain reseller account to allow you to resell domain extensions to your customers and earn more money.
- Your hosting provider will build and maintain servers while you focus on billing and marketing your rebranded web hosting services.
- Unlimited email accounts to ensure your clients keep in touch with their customers.
- Web hosting services are sold at wholesale prices to allow you to charge your clients more than you paid.
- Your client websites will be deployed on the reliable and free Linux operating system.
- You will get technical assistance if your clients ask questions beyond your knowledge.
- You can use their free migration service to transfer your client’s websites from another host.
How Much Does the Best Linux Reseller Hosting Cost?
The best Linux reseller hosting plans cost between $16 to $69.95 per month, depending on the length of the contract. Some factors that affect the final price include the promotional prices, WHMCS license, the number of cPanel accounts, allocated storage space and server location.
If you plan to start your own web hosting business as a reseller, research the resources your client needs to power their website. This will give you a clue on which hosting plan to start with before upgrading to higher plans when you get more customers under your reseller hosting brand.
Here are some of the providers that offer the best Linux reseller hosting prices in 2022:
- Verpex: $1.80 – $5.99 for the first month.
- Resellerclub: $16.99 – $36.99/month
- Inmotion hosting: $15.99 – $39.99/month
How Should you Choose your Linux Reseller Hosting Provider?
Choosing a reseller hosting provider and subscribing to a plan to start reselling web hosting services is extremely easy. However, you need to understand your business, know where to find your customers, and plan how much you want to charge them to host their websites or resell a domain name. Not taking note of this vital information might result in losing your customers to other resellers and possibly ending your business.
If you have a business plan for your web hosting business, then the main task is to choose the best reseller hosting for your needs. When considering a hosting provider with reseller plans, take note of the following factors to choose your next host.
Performance and reliability:
- Do they have a reliable uptime guarantee to keep websites running 24/7 without downtime?
- Does the host offer fast website loading speeds?
You shouldn’t settle for anything less than 99.9% uptime as a reseller. This is important to maintain the quality of your hosting services. You don’t want to start explaining to your clients why their website experienced 3 hours of downtime. Also, ensure your reseller hosting provider can deliver fast website speeds for your hosting business.
- Does the host have a good user interface to manage your reseller account?
- Will your host provide all the basic tools to resell their web hosting services?
Make sure your host offer features like WHMCS, WHM/cPanel, domain reseller account, Blesta, white-label hosting, Cloudflare CDN, daily backups, Free SSL certificate, DDoS protection, malware scan and removal, Unlimited email accounts, 1-click installs, and Linux OS. Also, a well-organized reseller account dashboard will make it easy for you to easily manage your account.
- If you’re unsatisfied or decide to find another reseller host, will you get a refund within the duration of their money-back guarantee?
It is a good sign if a hosting provider is willing to refund you up to 90 days money-back guarantee. This means that they have unshakable confidence in their hosting services that they use the money-back guarantee as a bargain to show how reliable their hosting platform is.
- When your business outgrows the allocated resources and requires an upgrade, do they have scalable plans?
- Will you get value for the price you pay?
Whenever you are rebranding the allocated hosting services on your reseller plan, you need to confirm that their reseller plans can be scaled easily. This is important for your client websites as there is the possibility that their website will grow and they will need more resources. However, if you have enough clients already for your hosting business, it is advisable that you go for the higher plans to avoid emergency upgrades when you are out of budget.
- Can you access your host technical support to get help?
- Do they have a support team to respond via Phone/email/chat?
As a reseller, you need to ensure your hosting provider will come in handy whenever you need to resolve an issue with your hosting account or if one of your clients needs to resolve a technical issue that is not within your control. Hence, make sure they will reply in less than 7 seconds via live chat or other channels.
- Does the hosting provider have a good reputation for reseller hosting?
Finally, it is easy to decide if a hosting provider is reliable based on the feedback from previous customers. You can easily decide if you want to try their services or move on to the next available host. Please note that a hosting provider’s price corresponds with their reputation. Hence, consider a good reputation like 100% customer satisfaction before the reseller hosting price.